Hey, people from Palos Verdes! It’s me again, Nicole Charky, your host of Palos Verdes Daily.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Usually sunny and cool. High: 66 Low: 60.
Here are the best stories in Palos Verdes today:
- Vendors and Entertainment Announced for Long Beach International Tamales Festival (Orange County Breeze)
- Hate crimes reported in LA County peak in years (Pasadena now)
- Injuries reported after large platform crash on Highway 91 [Cerritos, CA] (LA weekly)
- Rolling Hills Ranked One of Nation’s Most Expensive Postal Codes: Report (Palos Verdes Patch)
- Torrance mother gives birth to ‘MoMo’ twins in rare birth (KABC-TV)
- The work of an iconic South Bay photographer is on display at the Hermosa Beach Museum (The Daily Breeze)
- Traffic jams in LA and Long Beach ports begin to ease as heavy fines loom (Los Angeles Times)
- Bacteria warning issued for Inner Cabrillo in San Pedro (Palos Verdes Patch)
Today’s Palos Verdes Daily is brought to you from our friends at GoodRx – the best way to save money on your prescriptions. GoodRx helps you find the lowest prices for drugs at local pharmacies, so you don’t overpay. Also works for pet medications! To see how much you can save, visit GoodRx.com.
Today in Palos Verdes:
- Las Candalistas – Palos Verdes Library District – Central Peninsula Library (9:00 am)
- Family Connect Care LLC – Miraleste Library (10:00 am)
- Visit of the Marist College (Events) – Palos Verdes High School (10:30 am)
- Palos Verdes Peninsula Village 5th Annual Upside of Aging (2:00 p.m.)
Palos Verdes badge booklet
- Palos Verdes Farmer’s Market: “Here are 246 years of excellence! #Veteranowned #veteran” (Instagram)
- Palos Verdes Farmers Market: âThis Colombian coffee @baddbrewcoffeeco is so dark and rich. I poured my first taste in the canteen mug I carried throughout my tour of Afghanistan! Come and try @baddbrewcoffeeco every Sunday at the market! PVPUSD sales! Open every Sunday … “(Instagram)
- Palos Verdes Library District: “Find practice tests, tutorials, eBooks, articles, and flashcards to help you prepare for the SAT, ACT, and AP exams!” Start at pvld.org/learningexpress â(Facebook)
- Palos Verdes Peninsula Chamber of Commerce: ” Excellent news ! On November 18, Hello to Businesses and Citizens of the Year will start early at 11:15 am to take advantage of the fabulous silent auction with items such as Golf & Lunch for Four in Terranea; Overnight in Terranea; Jumbo & Wild Caught Shr … “(Facebook)
- Town of Rancho Palos Verdes, California: RPVtv host Liz Brown Swanson covers 7th Annual Peninsula Expo prepared on âAround the Peninsula. Facebook)
- Town of Rancho Palos Verdes, California: “ð§ As of November 15, a California Water Service contractor will begin installing a water line along Palos Verdes Drive East, from Via Colinita to La Vista Verde Drive, and in the 6200 block of Via Subida. â HOURS SET UPDATE: Work … “(Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
- Medicare webinar (November 11)
- Local DAR Celebrates 100th Anniversary of Tomb of Unknown Soldier on Veterans Day (November 11)
- Celebrate Your Favorite Veteran With Patriotic Flowers (November 11)
- SoCal Challenge NCAA Women’s Beach Volleyball Tournament (November 13)
- 7th anniversary reception and art exhibition! (November 13)
- The BIG OPENING of Massage South Bay NOW! (November 13)
- Retirement Tax Webinar (November 16)
- Ask The Divorce Experts – Beverly Hills / South Bay, CA ~ Free Webinar (November 17)
- Add your event
You are now in the know and ready to start Wednesday off on the right foot. I’ll see you soon! If you like these newsletters, consider bringing friends and neighbors with you. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Nicole charky
Do you have any advice or suggestion for an upcoming Palos Verdes Daily? Contact [email protected] anytime.